Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon

So this post should have been up days ago, but as I said I was without computer for about 2 weeks I guess it was. So here is my final results of the readathon:

My goal was to read 5 books:
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
- Crossed by Ally Condie
- Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
- Ingenue by Jillian Larkin

Results:
I read 5 books (and I would have included the pictures, but my computer is being mean and won't let me upload more than one picture):
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Crossed by Ally Condie
- Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
- Ingenue by Jilliam Larkin
- Maximum Ride Manga Novel Volume 5

I did get around to reading All These Things I've Done, but after the new year. It was a great book and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment