Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Book Blurbs

I was looking through my reviews from January and realized that because of the two weeks without computer, I missed reviewing a couple books. So I present you with quick little blurbs about each of them. Kind of a semi review.

1. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
4 stars
Kind of slow in a couple of spots, but overall a really good read. If you're a fan of dystopian, you should read this book. I can't wait until the sequel comes out later this year.

2. Away by Teri Hall
5 stars
This was such a great book! If you haven't read the first one yet (The Line) go read it now. Then read this one. Especially if you are a fan of dystopian.

3. First Date by Krista McGee
5 stars
A great quick read for fans of realistic fiction. This was such a cute book!

4. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
5 stars
I loved this book. It was amazing and awesome and talked a lot about Jack the Ripper. Great book for fans of fantasy-ish stories or historical fiction.

5. Bright Young Things by Anna Godberson
3 stars
Probably not the best flapper era book I've read. I lost interest towards the end and had a hard time finishing. Unless you're a hardcore Anna Godberson fan or have never read a flapper book before, I wouldn't highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment