Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Friday 5 (even though it's posted on Saturday)

So I'm trying to reboot my blog and so with that I am starting up the Friday Five again. So here is my Friday 5 for the 16th:

1.
Leviathan. My friend June has been raving about this book and fangirling to me about the two main characters and won't rest until I read it, so this is number one on my Christmas wish list.

2.
Crossed. So Matched was amazing and a couple of my friends have already read this and it makes me really want to read this.
3.
Clockwork Prince. Again, another sequel that I really want to read because Clockwork Angel was awesome!
4.
Away. This year is really a time for sequels, because here is another. The first one (called: The Line) was awesome. Unfortuneately, this is one series none of my friends have read so I no one to obsess with :( sad, but all the same I need to find out what happens!
5.
The Name of the Star. Not a sequel this time, but looks really good. I mean a YA book set during the time of Jack the Ripper in London? Sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment